ISTA3 Project has several objectives, from different points of view:
- To improve the competitiveness of sub-contractors (aerospace industry),
- To strengthen synergy and communication around common projects between partners from different areas (software companies, industry, research centers);
- To develop prototype software solutions in the open source environment;
- To help research progress in ISAE using latest European projects results;
- To support the adaptability of the subcontracting chain to various programs of the aerospace industry;
- To propose concrete solutions, applicable to real and clearly set out problems;
- To reduce airplane development cycle;
- To develop innovative solutions, try them and evaluate their industrial added value to combat potential threats to the subcontractors;
- To develop a quality training offer.
These objectives will have a positive impact on local employment, by strengthening the competitiveness and skill of the actors.