The soceda project leans on results on severals older projects:
- Frascati : It is an open-source implementation of the Service Component Architecture (SCA) standard. It is used in ITEMIS, SCORWARE and SALTY
- Distributed Service Bus (DSB) : It is a Soa4ALL result. Based on Petals ESB, Petals DSB contains federation aspect that is a starting point of cloud features that is introduced in Soceda.
- Semantic spaces : Event cloud component in Soceda is based on Semantic spaces that are a result of Soa4ALL. its contains federations aspect that is a starting point of cloud features that is introduced in Soceda.
- EasyBPEL : It is a result of Isycri and Semeuse. EasyBPEL is a reflexive BPEL engine able to observe and command bpel at runtime. It is used by AdaptationService component of Soceda project.
- SLA, WSDM monitoring : SLA and WSDM Monitoring are Semeuse result. These functionality are contained in EasierGOV and EasierBSM tools.