The SeaCloud (for Services/Events Administration Cloud) is the frontal of Soceda RunTime Framework. It allows to client to subscribe to a specific producer, to add CEP rules or deploy BPEL process.
The SeaCloud needs Java 6 or higher to run. On some node deployments, specific network ports needs to be open to enable node to node communication.
The source code is available at: https://svn.petalslink.org/svnroot/trunk/research/commons/seacloud
- To get Project source code, you must:
- Install a svn client such as TortoiseSVN for Windows or use the native SVN client from your Unix-based distribution
- Perform a svn checkout at this url source code
- To compile Project source code, you must:
- Write this command lin on the prompt of your shell: mvn install
|If you want compile without run all tests, write: mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip
- To import Project in Eclipse, you must:
- Download the source code
- Invoke the Eclipse plugin from the shell like 'mvn eclipse:eclipse'
- Open Eclipse IDE and click on: File => Import
- In Wizzard, choose: General => Existing Projects in Workspace
- Select the root directory of the project and click on finish
The SeaCloud is composed of 3 components:
- SubscribeDeployer: This component is in charge of realizing a subscription from a client request. To do this, it must realize a check on Event Cloud to get the identifier of valid Event Cloud Node in a first time and then send the subscribe request on this valid Event Cloud Node.
- CEPRulesDecomposer: This component is in charge to decompose the CEP rules sent by clients to realize subscribe on primitive topic used in the rules. This subscription are sent on
Event Cloud Node corresponding to the topic.
- ProcessDeployer: This component received the BPEL process sent by clients and analyze it to change the location of subscription towards the valid Event Cloud Node.